This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ??

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HART
10+ Years
10+ Years

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ??

Postby HART » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:58 pm

FINALLY GAVE UP AND HAD CARB. REBUILT. STILL LOST POWER AND BARELY RAN. SOMEONE ON THIS GREAT SITE TALKED ABOUT THROTTLE ROD TO GOVERNOR ADJUSTMENT. I TURNED MINE OUT ABOUT 1/4 INCH. I HAVE MOWED ABOUT 6 HRS. NOW AND CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COULD CORRECT IT. IS THIS POSSIBLE ??? BIG DOG, ANYONE , DOES THIS SOUND THAT SIMPLE SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THE FUTURE.? THANKS, AGAIN

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:00 pm

One other thing to check is play in the governor. Can you easily move the rod forward and backward?
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”