This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

International Cub stainless logo

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:31 am

The side panels should each have a "LO-BOY" emblem, as you can see in this picture of Paul Bell's tractor. The 2 small holes on each side above the "INTERNATIONAL CUB" emblem were not used.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Albie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Re: International Cub stainless logo

Postby Albie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:01 pm

Tom Evans wrote:I'm in need of the stainless gas tank logo "International Cub" for my 1957 cub lowboy. I have one good side, but the other side is missing the "Int" letters. I might be able to repair it if someone has a damaged logo with a good "Int" portion. (Someone cut a hole in the gastank to access the generator, so I'm looking for a gas tank too) The stainless logo is approx. 16" long X 1" high.

JUST MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT I WILL CHECK TOMORROW. AlBie

Wireharness
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Wireharness » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:50 pm

Yes the holes that are vertical on each side of the grill are for the emblem that says LoBoy vertically

Tim-Devery
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Tim-Devery » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:35 am

Thanks,
time to find two more Emblems!

Tom Evans
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49032

Side radiator logos for Lo-Boys

Postby Tom Evans » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:49 am

Tdevery,
On the sides of the Lo-boys by the raiator are stainless logos:

L
O
_
B
O
Y

If you look at the "Photo Gallery" on the Home page, under Farmall Cub Lo-Boy, the one to the right is Paul Bell's Lo-Boy . It shows where & what they are. I believe that Steiners (a link in this e-mail replys) sells them. However, I have two holes above my "International Cub" logo that I suspect may have been where a "McCormick" logo may have went on some models. Good Luck.

Albie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Re: Still no luck on International Cub logo.

Postby Albie » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:01 pm

Tom Evans wrote:I've checked with JP Tractor, TM Tractors, Grand Blanc, and Valu-Bilt with no success. Still looking, Thanks.

I just polished a set of INTERNAL CUB 16 inch long. Can send you a picture if you are interested before I go to E bay. Hope to get them on e bay tomorrow. AlBie

Tom Evans
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49032

AlBie, International Cub Logo

Postby Tom Evans » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:38 pm

AlBie,
Yes I'm very intrested. Do you have a buy me now price in mind? Please contact me at ChrisTomEvans@hotmail.com. If not, how will they be listed on e-bay?

Thanks again,
Tom Evans

BAMACUB'ER
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BAMACUB'ER » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:48 pm

I think there are round Lowboy Emblems that go there.

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:33 pm

The round (actually oval shaped) were used from mid-'58 until the squared off hood/flat grill models came along in '64. In this case, the tractors involved are a '56 and a '57. They use the rectangular/vertical format emblems pictured at the top of this page.

Return to “Farmall Cub”