This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

case 222 lawn tractor ??

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

case 222 lawn tractor ??

Postby Former Member » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 pm

I have a Case 222 Lawn tractor and I have not found much info on it or a group of users like we have here. Can anyone point me to a site or group that may have insight and advice like we do for cubs?

Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: case 222 lawn tractor ??

Postby George Willer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:11 pm

Dale,

I had a 222 for 27 years and wore it out. At times it had to mow as much as 5 1/2 acres in a number of locations. What do you want to know?
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: case 222 lawn tractor ??

Postby Former Member » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:23 pm

I have the mower deck, are there other attachments? I was also wondering where I would find info for changing the hydro fluid. what kind? i love the tractor, all kinds of power, plenty of traction with chains(just spins on damp grass without them)

I know they aren't as popular as the old cub cadet's or john deere's but wondered if there was a group that collected or admired them. I have seen 1 other locally and the one a little bigger, but other than that I had not seen any except mine.

Thanks

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”