This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

hydraulic leak internal

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

hydraulic leak internal

Postby Garland Terry » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Ok here is the story: I have a 154 with the early hyd valve. When the motor is running the mower cylinder extendeds even when the lever is in neutral. it seemes that the poppet in the valve is leaking by and not completely stopping the fluid flow to the cylinders. the other weird thing is that the 3 point won't lift unless I help it by hand. then it stays up but won't hold any weight. Any ideas do I need to get another valve or is there a kit :( :oops: :?:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: hydraulic leak internal

Postby Eugene » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Take the control valve apart. If the bore is in good condition - replace the seals.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: hydraulic leak internal

Postby Garland Terry » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Ok what seals are there to replace?

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”