Pics not showing

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 am

When I go to tip of the week just about all of the pic blocks show up with a red X in the frame. I USED to be able to right click and hit show and the pic would show, but no longer. :? Also (not often), the same thing happens on the regular posts. I'm 100% sure it's something I'm not doing right or am overlooking, so......what do I need to change or do. Thanks. Grump

Re: Pics not showing

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:37 am

Grump,

Sounds like you are doing things correctly. It may be that the pictures you are trying to view are unavailable due to some problem with the particular site hosting the pictures. Send me a link to one of the posts you're having trouble with and I'll check it out.
8)

Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 pm

grumpy wrote:When I go to tip of the week just about all of the pic blocks show up with a red X in the frame. I USED to be able to right click and hit show and the pic would show, but no longer. :? Also (not often), the same thing happens on the regular posts. I'm 100% sure it's something I'm not doing right or am overlooking, so......what do I need to change or do. Thanks. Grump

Grump..

After the migration to the new format, there were some busted links to certain files. Most of them are this one:

Image which equates to the old icon_minipost.gif which is no longer available.

They have all been fixed.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks Donny & Rudi. :wink: Grump