This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Burning Brush now with pictures of the fire!

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Burning Brush now with pictures of the fire!

Postby KETCHAM » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 am

I'd just let'er burn to nothing unless you were going home.Kevin love them little fires!!!!Great pics!!!
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lyle7289
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Lyle7289 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Great Pics!!

Looks like some good Deer and Bear hunting up there. I am in Manistee in the lower!!
Shoot straight and may your arrows fly true!

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Kevin that was the deal. Did not want the fire burning with out being able to check on it during the weeks we were not there.

Thanks Lyle. The weekend of the 4th of July my Dad Brother Sister her husband and kids were up at the farm. And we all stayed in that little trailer. On saturday I here my sister calling and asking whats that :arrow: This black bear ran across the road three times 800' from the trailer. I said I don't know whats going on usually they just walk across and keep on going. Soon enough one baby bear come across the road then another one :||): Pleas don't feed the bears :!: Now that I think of it my sister was eating smoked whitefish just a half hour before the bears came by.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

rickguns
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
Tractors Owned: 1952 Cub "Baby Cub"
Ford 3000
Kubota MX 5100

Postby rickguns » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Hot Dog, marshmello and cold beer time!

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”