This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

??

How do I.... ?
ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

??

Postby ellen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:16 pm

I am not sure that this is where I should be posting this. If it needs to be somewhere else, moderator please move it.
I was browsing the forum and went to the better half post. then to chit chat. I clicked on it and it wouldn't let me in. said that I didn't have permission to view the post. What's up with that??

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: ??

Postby Dennis » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:35 pm

ellens cub wrote:I am not sure that this is where I should be posting this. If it needs to be somewhere else, moderator please move it.
I was browsing the forum and went to the better half post. then to chit chat. I clicked on it and it wouldn't let me in. said that I didn't have permission to view the post. What's up with that??

Hmmm, thanks for letting me know. It sounds like a permissions problem -- I'll fix it now.

Dennis

ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ellen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Thanks Dennis
That fixed it
I LOVE to chit chat :lol: :lol:

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Hengy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I was noticing the same problem, but I figured that the forum wasn't ready to go live yet, and that Santa wanted us to wait to unwrap the present until Christmas Morning when the elves had finished their job.

Forum keeps on growing, doesn't it?

Mike in La Crosse, WI
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”