This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

No Way!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

No Way!!!

Postby Donny M » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:57 pm

Found these on the door step this afternoon. Sorry Tom I'm not sending them back :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Harold R » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:06 pm

Open it up! Let's have a look see. 8) 8) 8)

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

OH...

Postby allenlook » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:12 pm

Oh, I think those are my parts - they accidentally got shipped to your house by mistake!

:lol: :D
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:24 pm

HR,

If you stop by bring your work clothes. We need to find a place to put these. Shoot I never had help before :lol: :lol: 8)

WJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WJ » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:27 pm

How do you like the "recycled" gears??? I am needing to order a couple. Is TM picky about their parts?? Thanks for any input.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:35 pm

That's just like the label I stick on all the abandoned tractors I see. Only mine says "I am a poor lost cub, please return me to Bigdog."
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:01 pm

Yikes!! You got transmission woes? Possibly and idler gears and maybe second? Looks like the bushing is still in that idler. I bet it's still in good shape, Tom wouldn't send it any other way.
HR

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Wayward Cub...

Postby allenlook » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:16 pm

Was driving along past my old stompin' ground today and saw a Cub sitting out next to the barn with a can over the muffler... Same Cub I looked at 8 years ago that a fella had restored nicely, and that had a lot of implements with it. He wanted $3,000 back then, but I'm gonna stop and see what's up with it now, 'cause he sure didn't get that if he still owns it :)

BigDog, if you wanna beat me to it, you gotta turn left at the old oak tree and walk 100 paces to the north shore of Lost Pond. :lol: :D
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:17 pm

Tom is a great guy to deal with. We talked for about 45 minutes and he told me that he would just as soon trash the gears that are even the least bit questionable. These gears are in "new like" condition. The bushing is in great shape but Tom included a new one still in the Case/IH packaging. I also bought a substitute draw bar. I'm very pleased with TM Tractor. Thanks Tom 8)

HR wrote:
Yikes!! You got transmission woes? Possibly and idler gears and maybe second? Looks like the bushing is still in that idler. I bet it's still in good shape, Tom wouldn't send it any other way.
HR

HR,

You big chicken :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years

Postby Ralph » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:18 pm

8) I have found some of the same info on parts left on my porch and since they are the exact part i was needing any way :P why on earth would i send them send them to Tom . :lol:
I have ordered parts from Tom several times he is a pleasure to deal with and the part condition is what he says it is :wink:
Last edited by Ralph on Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

TM

Postby allenlook » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:21 pm

TM Rocks!

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:30 pm

The hing for my 22 mower that I got from tom is in great condition. The casting is in great shape and the machining is clean and crisp. There are no compression indications in the keyway and the boreis uotpitted or rusted. The bonus is that I now know the blue color used on the inplements. The beauty is that he has a picture of the part you get. He doesn't post a generic pictur of 1 when he has six in stock, but 6 different pictures. One of each individual part.
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:28 pm

Tom and Lynn are wonderful to deal with. Have always been 110% satisfied with the parts he sends me. The one problem and it has nothing to do with Tom, is by the time the parts get here, they have at least doubled in price :cry: :roll:

For service, Tom is one of the best :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

WJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WJ » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:38 pm

Rudi wrote:Tom and Lynn are wonderful to deal with. Have always been 110% satisfied with the parts he sends me. The one problem and it has nothing to do with Tom, is by the time the parts get here, they have at least doubled in price :cry: :roll:

For service, Tom is one of the best :!:
Is it because of the duties??
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:40 pm

IO:

Yup :!: :? :roll:

Duty, Border Fees, Taxes, and then Taxes on all of that there stuff :!: Two things we get in Canada when it comes to stuff like that - one is a Phillips head and the other is a Robertson :cry: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”