"real name"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 am

How about a place on everyones profile for their given name.

Re: "real name"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Ellen:

That probably will never happen. Been suggested before but due to certain rules that cannot be implemented. Has to do with privacy and such for minors. Also, many of our members would rather not use their real names in profiles... and some don't mind.

I am not sure how just the first name would be viewed. But 1st and surname probably would sink like a lead balloon..... :lost: :shock: :? Me, well I am not worried about it.. but that is just me.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:27 pm

I had a user name and then after being a member for a while I decided to just make my name the user name has not been a problem. Still can't get into naming the cubs though.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Joe Malinowski wrote:I had a user name and then after being a member for a while I decided to just make my name the user name has not been a problem. Still can't get into naming the cubs though.

Joe,

I went the same route. Haven't named my Cubs either.

Bill

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:00 pm

I'll never use my real name on here.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:05 pm

Jim Becker wrote:I'll never use my real name on here.

Me either. I'm such the copy cat :wink: :D :D

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:18 pm

I used to go by Spook291.. but I found just Rudi so much easier. In many ways, I wish people would use their real names, but it is not my place to dictate to anyone. Personal preference I guess...

btw.. those 4 caballeros guys above.. don't they just bust you up :?: :big say what: :big give up: :big smile:

Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:47 am

Thanks, It was just a thought. :?

Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 pm

I always thought my name was Barny Ard.

Saaaay...is "Jeff Silvey" really a name?

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 pm

i've been blamed for so many things i thought my real name was phildidit! :D

Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 am

Well, darn it... I leave for a week, and now there are a whole buncha new folks posting on the forum! All these name changes...

I am gonna just stick with WisconsinCubMan... (and sign my posts Mike in La Crosse, WI)

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 pm

well my real name is :censored: I am also :censored: and refuse to :censored: But I vote :censored:
:mrgreen:

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Real name. What's that? :D

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Carm wrote:Real name. What's that? :D

Don't show up on the chat or the "Real Name Police" will get you! Right Jim?

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:14 am

ellen i was thinking of using my real name, whatcha think :?: :mrgreen: