This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub registry

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mymariah
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub registry

Postby mymariah » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:46 am

I have seen sites before where you can enter info about your cub based on serial number. But it doesn't seem you can update those or anything. Is there a site, or as a challenge, could someone create a site, where you enter your serial number, then can keep a log of activites for the tractor, such as "rebuilt engine", sold to so and so, ect. It would be like a family tree for cubs.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill V in Md
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21228
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
LT1045 Cub Cadet
Circle of Safety: Y

Tractor Registry

Postby Bill V in Md » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:55 am

Yesterday's Tractor website (ytmag.com) has a tractor registry that allows modifications to the entries.http://www.ytmag.com/registry.htm
Bill VanHooser
Cub 54 Blade, Cub 193 Moldboard Plow, Cub 28A Disc Harrow
Circle of Safety

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Yeah!

Postby allenlook » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:03 am

Yes, sort of like myford.com, where you can view/enter/track all of the maintenance for your car!
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:33 am

This site also has a registry. Been working on updating the list, but it is getting very large and complicated. If you have not registered or have an update, send me an email with the info and I will add it.

I am hoping we might be able to find a way to make the registry more user updateable, but that is for Dennis to decide or find out if it is even possible with this particular BBS format.

I am almost done, about an hour left on the registry, so if you send me your info, I will get it inputed asap.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:10 pm

Rudi, That page needs to be broken up/down into smaller pages. It takes me a wait of 4-or-5 minutes for that page to fully open and then I get a message saying "Page-To-Big to be shown. I have not seen that message for about 3 years on my old 33K set that I replaced with a 56K. I am talking about the Registry List page. All the others work fine. :cry:
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:22 pm

JB,
I found that most of the allocated forms are blank.

Rudi,
Would it be possible to remove the blank froms? It may then load faster. It took me about 2 minutes on dial-up. I remember the broadband days and now I'm :cry: :cry: :cry:

8)

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:34 pm

Correction:

A few of the forms are blank and a few are duplicated. I should have scrooled the entire list the first time. Sorry :oops: :oops:

8)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:49 pm

Donny and JB:

The dupes have been deleted in the list that I have as well as the blanks. I just have to vet the whole file, zip it back to Dennis, have it merged and bring back the new merged file to clean up. That should not take too much time. I am getting faster at it.

JB: I will ask Dennis if we can break it up into bit size pieces like the Member list. We will see what transpires.

Oh, sorry for the late response guys - I just got back from my French class. Finally going to get some help so I can talk to me kids and me wife :!: :roll: :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

DB

Postby allenlook » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:15 am

Rudi,

Bon matin.

I created a little database last night based on Farmall Cubs that stores some basic information (it could be expanded easily), and that tracks multiple maintenance events, and even multiple owners over time for each Serial Number.

I'm working on a web interface for it - do you want me to send it to you for addition to the web site, or do you want to keep the list as it is?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:14 am

Rudi,
Si vous pourriez venir au cubarama, nous pourrions parler français.
J'ai passé mes étés là en tant qu'enfant. 8) 8)
HR

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:18 am

hr's49cub wrote:Rudi,
Si vous pourriez venir au cubarama, nous pourrions parler français.
J'ai passé mes étés là en tant qu'enfant. 8) 8)
HR

Is that Cajun or Creole :?:
Then came Bronson

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Harold R » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:21 am

Is that Cajun or Creole

Ummmm, no. The real thing.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:02 am

Harold:

Bonjour mon ami!

C'est impossible pour mons d'aller au Cub-Arama ce mois ici. Peut-être l'an prochain. De quelle région du Canada as-tu passé tes été? As-tu de la famille par ici?

Mon français n'est pas trop avanceé. Je fais juste de debuter de cours. Mon épouse est françaisse (acadienne) et mes enfant vont tous à l'école francaise.

K guys, now that I have practised my French for the day here is basically what I said.

It is impossible for me to attend Cub-Arama this year. Possibly though, next year. What region of Canada did you spend your summers? Do you have family here?

My french is not very advanced (sucks). I just started my course. My wife is Acadian and my children attend French schools.

Harold, Em had to help me with structure and where the keys are on my keyboard. Will get better though. I HOPE :roll: :roll: :D

And by the way, my wife said it was possible - ain't my words - is hers sooooo maybe there is a good chance we might be able to attend :!: :?: :?:

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Harold R » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:47 pm

De quelle région du Canada as-tu passé tes été? As-tu de la famille par ici?

Not Canada, France. Yes I have family there. In the ville of La Ferte Alais. :)

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Rudi wrote:I just started my course. My wife is Acadian and my children attend French schools.

This is surreal. Just as I read this sentence, I realized I was listening to "Acadian Driftwood" by The Band on Napster.

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Return to “Farmall Cub”