This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Uncle Tom's 6pt

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Uncle Tom's 6pt

Postby cowboy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm

We did ok in the Michigan UP. Between the family we have 440 acres in the eastern UP.

My dad did not make it up hunting. As he had a mini stroke two weeks before hunting season. But he says he is feeling better than he has in over a year now.

My cousin Adam got a 8pt during the youth hunt :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: sorry no pictures

My Uncle Jim got a spike. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Once again I do not have pictures.

I went up to spend the end of the first week with my Uncle Tom. And it was great to be UP there with him and help drag his buck out.

Uncle Tom and his Buck :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

The mule worked great for getting the buck out of the woods after we dragged it to the trail :D

How did I do :?:
Well I stayed warm with my bonfire and cutting wood. And getting some of my toys worked on.

Hope ya all had a safe fun hunt :!: :!: :!: :!:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Re: Uncle Tom's 6pt

Postby beaconlight » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Looking good Bill. Say Hey to your dad for me. Glad it was only minor.
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Re: Uncle Tom's 6pt

Postby cowboy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks Bill I'll do that. We are both looking forward to seeing you when you come out :{_}:

Best wishes to You Bev and the family :||):

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”