This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CN Cub update

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
EZ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: P0M1Z0
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub
67 International Cub Loboy
57 Farmall 130

CN Cub update

Postby EZ » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:27 am

Well, all of the mechanical work is done (except the brake shoes, the first set ordered were too small from Case/IH, another set on order from Ontario Used Tractors) Touch control ready, engine done, paint stripped from front to back. My compressor and gun should be here next week, and it's on to painting. I can't wait to see what it will look like with a new coat of industrial orange. For those that don't know, this was it's color when it was working for the Canadian National Railway back in the late 60's to about 1980.
Just Do It !

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:04 pm

EZ:

I am assuming that it WILL BE NO BIG DEAL to get the CN decals and such for the Cub either eh :?: :roll: :lol:

I have me a feeling that the CN Cub is going to be one awesome looking tractor!

Now, ifn you can find an original baggage cart to go with it :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

EZ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: P0M1Z0
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub
67 International Cub Loboy
57 Farmall 130

Postby EZ » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:54 am

Rudi,

You are right, the decals will not be a problem.

I hope it looks awesome, I'm taking my time, resisting the urge to "hurry up" I figure by paying attention to detail, one should be pleased with result.

Plus, I don't need the tractor for work right now. Been getting lots of seat time on the '49 grading the back yard for my annual skating rink for the kids and thier friends. If we get the weather we had last year, we'll be skating by Christams Eve on a new and improved 120' X 42' sheet of flat ice surface, thanks to the beauty of the Cub grader blade mounted at the belly. I had a big load of fill brought in to fill in a huge low spot and the Cub picked away at it until it was all levelled out.

I have my eye on 2 baggage carts right now. They are being used to store loader buckets etc.. off a Petti-bone tractor, but I will soon be asking them to find another method of storage so I can have them. I don't see any opposition to this at all. I figure to try and fix them both, or make 1 good out of 2.

Back-atcha.
Just Do It !

Return to “Farmall Cub”