This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anybody have info on this tractor?

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Anybody have info on this tractor?

Postby Rudi » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:23 am

Chris:

David Chown is just down the road from me, in fact David and his Dad, Alton were co-hosts of my CubFest Northeast 2004. David may have parts and service manuals as well, his manual stockpile is rather large.... he also bought out a number of closed IH Dealer inventories, so who knows.

Augusta is closer, and probably easier to to access for you, but if you cannot find what you are looking for, David may have it. Then it would be worthwhile for a trip.. and of course we would always welcome the visit. I am positive at least 3 or 4 other Cub Nutz would pop in if we know in advance. Y'all are always welcome...
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Russ Leggitt
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 38655
Tractors Owned: [18] CUBs from 1947 thru 1974; "B" Farmall, [2] John Deere MTs; Ford 600; Ford 4000; and a 1956 IHC S112 Pickup [CUB Hauler]
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Russ Leggitt » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:37 am

Someone asked about running/pulling a hay baler with the 414. I can't address the 414 but my dad had a 444 that he baled about 100,000 bales a year with using an IH baler for many years. The parts were a little on the high side at the time but he loved that little tractor and it was one tough one. He sold it to a neighbor and as far as I know it is still running.

Ida Red
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ida Red » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:15 am

YOu can get lots of 414 parts new and used at Bates of Bourban IN, Phone 800-248-2955. Red
IHC made a quality machine and was leader of the pack.Let's keep them running,

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”