This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CUB SHOW in Sardis, MS!!!!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

CUB SHOW in Sardis, MS!!!!!!

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:55 pm

Dad, Russ Leggitt, and myself attended our small, local show today in Sardis, MS. Farmalls out-numbered everything else...last I counted there were more than 15, including 6 FCUBs. Lots of hit and miss engines and excellent bargains to be had....right, Russ :?: :shock:

My wife and daughter came to the show around noon. On the way there, my daughter asked my wife, "Will Mr. Bigdog be there?":lol: :lol: :lol:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: CUB SHOW in Sardis, MS!!!!!!

Postby Bigdog » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:06 pm

Cub-Bud wrote: On the way there, my daughter asked my wife, "Will Mr. Bigdog be there?":lol: :lol: :lol:

There just ain't enough of me to go around! :D :D :D :D
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Re: CUB SHOW in Sardis, MS!!!!!!

Postby John Niekamp » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:14 am

Cub-Bud wrote:My wife and daughter came to the show around noon. On the way there, my daughter asked my wife, "Will Mr. Bigdog be there?":lol: :lol: :lol:

Cub-Bud,

Well, it sounds to me that Mr. Bigdog has made a lasting impression on your daughter, I'm sure a good one at that.

Looking back just a couple years or so at my own kids, you just never what goes through their heads and what scared me even more, was what might come out of their mouths. Of course, I don't have any sweet girls, mine are two orney boys (they get their orneyness from my wife, Mary, NEVER from me, NO WAY, LOL!)

It appears that everyone had a good time. I just love them old hit and miss engines, the bigger the better.

John

Return to “Farmall Cub”