This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I'm Back!

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
MillDude
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39350
eBay ID: 1.9L
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cubs
#1 and #2
1975 Deutz

I'm Back!

Postby MillDude » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 am

Hey all, Been away awhile thought I would come check it out. The new site looks really good. Kudos Admin. Kudos. Pulled No. 1 out three days ago after sitting up 4 years cleaned her out, remembered some of the valuable lessons learned here lo and behold she fired finally after swapping the j4 mag for the h4. New parts on order for h4. Seems a little more dependable. Nice to see some of the old names still here Rudi, Bigdog, Bill. I know there are more, but as one of you have at the bottom of your post's CRS. It really is a terrible disease that only gets worse with time.

Now for those of you who don't remember me or weren't members SOOOOO many years ago HI THERE.

I'm Milldude. A longhaired hippee biker farmer electrician carpenter sailor medic and part time rabble rouser. I promise to keep the last in check guys. I live in East Central Mississippi. A wife, a son FINALLY OUT OF COLLEGE and WORKING, 1969, 1979, 2000 Harley FLH's (yep they,re all riders) 1953 Chevy pickup, two 1949 Cubs. Still working for a major lumber producer in this area as a breakdown troubleshooter/computer guru/electric shop leadman. I'm 46, have two dogs, three stints, one heart attack and no regrets.
Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: I'm Back!

Postby Bill E Bob » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:12 am

Well, Welcome back from a member who probably wasn't even on the board when you left! However, a man with your credentials
can't be ignored, particularly a rider of HDs. I have 2 a '93 FLHS and a '97 FLHR, unfortunately they're collecting dust in the barn,
but would take very little to make them road worthy. At any rate, again, WELCOME BACK!!

Bill

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 am

Talk about your blast from the past :lol: Bout time you popped back in again. It is nice to see older members who have well had life to deal with rejoin the herd..

3 stents and a H/A...:big what: :(

Glad you are up and around and maybe taking good care of yourself. There have been a few of us who know exactly how you feel... :big shy: ain't fun, but sure feels better after :D

The Harley's are nice bikes.. though what picques my interest is that 53 Chevy p/u... I especially like the Apache's.. but partial to the any Chevy of that era. IH's are beautiful, Stud's are just cool, Ford's are nice, Dodge's and Fargo's are really and I meann really cool, but the Chevy's are in a class by themselves. Post pics of that one when you get a chance. Nice to see you back, enjoy.. and btw.. seat time on a cub is Doctor approved Cardiac Therapy (well at least my doc approves :!: :roll: :wink: :lol: ), so get as much as you can, as it can be healthy fer ya :big smile:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

MillDude
10+ Years
10+ Years
#1 and #2
1975 Deutz

Postby MillDude » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Got some B4 and afters I'll try to dig up and post on that 53 Rudi. Can't help but notice one major name missing......George.....What happened? If there ever was a walking Cub encyclopedia he was the man undoubtably.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm

George has had a pretty intense bout with the docs over the last little while. Thankfully the Lord brought him through it all, and he is recovering quite nicely from what I understand. His absence from the forums right now apparently is due to computer woes rather than health woes. which is much better than the other scenarios.

And he is still a walking encyclopedia.. :big smile:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

MillDude
10+ Years
10+ Years
#1 and #2
1975 Deutz

Postby MillDude » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 am

COOL! :{_}:

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Postby dgrapes59 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Welcome back MillDude, I am newer so don't recall you, but you appear to have a colorful view on life, so look forward to future interactions! I grew up in the south, Memphis, then did a tour thru Laurel then on the Gulf Coast before working my way up north, my Cub came from Senatobia, so has some Miss. ties!
Welcome back,
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”