What is going on with farmallcub.com? :( :( :(

Re: the web site does not

Tue May 05, 2009 3:18 pm

what do you mean?

Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Bob,
I've had issues today as well.
I need to login or re-login to get to the forums.
My homepage link does not work either, I just get a partial display.
Peter

Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Fix it, Rudi said to empty the cache on your computer. Lurker Carl told me to go to control panel and adjust your preferences. Go to board preferences then adjust board style. I changed it probw and it is better.
Dennis should be fixing something that got stripped away, but this should help guys.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

You're right, once I changed the board style, it's back to normal. It seems as though the "prosilver" style has gone bad.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Glad it helped. Rudi emailed me earlier and I think the prosilver setting is missing something. The way it was this morning hurt my eyes.

Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm

I changed my settings too....all better now.....amazing how fast a headache can go away.
Robert (sitting and ready like a mello man) Miller

Tue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I checked it on 3 different computers earlier today and it was not working. Now it is. I'm sure glad to have it back! :D :D

Wed May 06, 2009 6:01 am

I did the changes and back to the other style. But, the color went from blue to brown. :?:

Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 am

Dan:

That is more like black and white.. it is the probw stlyle.. it happens to be my default which was why I was not seeing the other faults after I logged in.

Dennis has reset the prosilver so you should be able to go back to that now.

Thu May 07, 2009 6:18 am

All back to normal. Thanks Rudi and Dennis.