This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Deleting a Post

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Deleting a Post

Postby Dan England » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

I have two posts in the "Kub Klipper bracket" thread of the Farmall Cub forum. I want to delete the first and shorter one. When I hit edit on the two posts, I have the option of delete on the second post (which I wish to keep) but do not have that option on the first one. How do I delete the first post? Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Deleting a Post

Postby Bob McCarty » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Dan, I'm not sure why both posts come up at the same time, but... can you highlight the first and hit delete? Or click the cursor at the end of the first one and backspace it off?

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Barnyard » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Dan, go to the second post and copy the contents. Then delete that post. Then go to the first post and click edit to paste what you copied and submit. The delete function only works for the last post. once there is a response the previous post can not be deleted.

If you delete the second one before you edit the first then the first will not show up as an edited post.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Thanks, fellows. I am not sure how as I tried about fifteen ways but I finally got it deleted. Dan

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”