This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

BOB needs a home

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

BOB needs a home

Postby John(videodoc) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 am

BOB is the Husky we rescued off the interstate back in APril. He doesnt get along with our other dog that we have had for 13 yrs. So BOB has to go. He is a great dog. Loves kids. Still puppyish. 1-2 yrs old. 1/2 blue 1/2 brown eyes. Loves to go for car rides. Loves to play with large balls. Male. Husky. possibly a touch of german shepard in the right light you can see a touch of red or brown. I really dont want to have to take him to the pound. Doesnt wander far from food dish. Great dog. If he got along with my other male i would keep him. He is great. I have heard him bark twice since april.

We are getting a new samoyed puppy this month, and dont really want three males around the house.

more here
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/v ... -%20Husky/

send me a PM.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”