This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH 2504-D

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

IH 2504-D

Postby SONNY » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 am

This was in the package deal I got stuck with.
I can use this to load more of my homemade dirt at the other end,--since I brought the Case 580 backhoe here to the gardens to dig out stumps and bulldoze up the brush piles and burn them!

I only wanted a little 12" excavator bucket the guy had and ended up with a 2504-Diesel tractor/loader/trencher (his dad used the unit until he passed away earlier this year, so it does run/work)--also a Ford 53 Golden Jub. was in the deal and has 702 loader, Case plow, disk, and stalk chopper,--all 3-pt.------A Cj-5 ? (I think) Jeep that also has an Auburn trencher on it and the special dual wheel rear axle with the heavy frame. (engine stuck from sitting but complete, Jeep not too bad as to condition might would run)
To get the bucket, I had to take the trailer that it was laying on (both of these were free)--I can use the trailer here at the gardens, so not a bad deal! thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”