This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

NEW IH FARMALL TRACTOR PARTS ?

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
johnny j
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20711
Tractors Owned: 1948 FARMALL CUB #34846
Circle of Safety: Y

NEW IH FARMALL TRACTOR PARTS ?

Postby johnny j » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am

I have these new parts and don't know what they are for. Can anyone help me identify these parts and if you are interested in any of them, let me know. I got them at an estate sale. They are all sealed except two, but the parts are inside those two and they look brand new. From bottom to top part numbers: ST589 Ball Bearing, 48974-D Thrust, ST781A Tapered Cone, ST205A Ball Bearing, 54631H Tapered Cone, 371882-R91 Tapered Cone, 43356 DA Cyl-RB Inner R Roller U, and 384881-R91 Ball Bearing. This as much information as I can figure from the tags. I think some of them are for a Farmall M. Thanks. Johnny J
Attachments
tractor parts 2.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: NEW IH FARMALL TRACTOR PARTS ?

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 pm

If you think they may be for a Farmall M, you can go to the CaseIH web site and look in the Farmall M Parts Catalog. It has a look up by number but you can only do one manual at a time.

I did find a couple of them in the A/B Catalog.

ST205A Ball Bearing A/B inner rear axle and rear transmission input shaft
54631H Tapered Cone A/B inner front wheel bearing (cone only)

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”