This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Season long garden log for 2009!(w/pics & videos)!

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Season long garden log for 2009!(w/pics & videos)!

Postby SONNY » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Well as of today the ground is frozen 2 or 3 inches deep and has been for several days,--so I go for some parsnips!!!---NONE LEFT!!!-damn VOLES destroyed the whole row!---I did get a few pieces that they missed so that is another crop that I will NOT be able to plant!

We are still harvesting seed from squash that we have stored in the basement! thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Re: Season long garden log for 2009!(w/pics & videos)!

Postby dakcub » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 am

It's Dec 23, 2009 and ate the last fresh tomato from the garden this year....Before the first freeze my friend said pick the green ones and put them in a bag, they would ripen...low and behold three weeks later I something red in there......mmmmmmm good....now the oranges are ready....life is good in So Cal.
Robert (thanks for eating all my bell peppers Bill) Miller

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”