This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Magazine ???

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Magazine ???

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:04 pm

I just recieved an invitation by mail to subscribe to ANTIQUE POWER magazine. Does anyone on this board subscribe to it and is it a good magazine :?:

Are there some out there I might have missed :?: I already subscribe to RED POWER and FARM COLLECTOR.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:35 pm

Bud, I subscribe to Antique power magazine. I find it interesting and they cover all makes of tractors including the lesser known classics and orphans. They also publish a separate antique truck magazine as well. They are headquartered not too far from me in Yellow Springs Oh. and put on a tractor show each year. Unfortunately, it is the same week-end as Cubarama. :(
The major problem is that it is published only six times a year and it is expensive considering the number of issues you get.

By the way, my subscription was a gift from my wife. I guess I must have treated her right. :)
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:21 pm

I have subscribed for quite a while. It is my main contact for things not International. Pretty well agree with what BD said.

Return to “Off Topic”