This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Welcome To All!!!

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years

Welcome To All!!!

Postby Wise Owl » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:35 pm

Thank you for visiting the 'Better Half Forum".

Although the guys' forums are nice and very informative ... for the guys... let's get something going for their ladies so they can get involved a little too. :D

Welcome to all Better Halves and Other Halves as well. This is a forum created with spouses interests in mind whether it be crafts, cooking, recipe sharing or whatever you ladies might want to discuss or share. I am sure our other halves will benefit as well. :D

Maybe sharing website links on special topics that could be of interests to others. After all what is knowledge worth if you can't share it.

I am hoping that all will help make this forum a success as we look forward to seeing new posts from our new found friends. And that we can share in our different cultures, local recipes and what-nots.

Hopefully, we will all meet some day at the various Cubfests, Cubaramas, Red Power Roundups and whatever else our Other Halves drag us to.

In the meantime I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you on this forum.

Emilie (Wise Owl)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”