This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Attention Fishermen & Women

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Attention Fishermen & Women

Postby Don McCombs » Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Thought this might interest some of our fisherpersons. If you're not now 62, remember you will be some day. :D

http://www.passport-america.com/fishingpetition.aspx
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Attention Fishermen & Women

Postby Eugene » Sat May 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Interesting. I can see the advantage if you are nonresident fishing in more then one state. There have been a number of times, when out of state, and looking at the water thinking I sure would put a line in here, but the out of state fees were prohibitive.

Last year my nonresident Iowa fishing permit was $39.50 for full year. Periods shorter than one year could be purchased for fewer dollars.

At 65 years of age, and a resident, no fishing or small game hunting permit is required in Missouri.

Edit: I have been asked for a fishing license and identification a number of times, in state and out of state. Missouri requires you to show your fishing license and some form of identification proving you are a resident of the state.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”