CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 am

It need the decal for an H that shows the shift pattern. Someone left that off mine. Does anyone out there by chance have a "broken" package of decals that might be willing to sell me just that one. I hate to buy a full set to just get one out of the package.

Thanks!! :oops:

Re: CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am

man you getting as cheap as.... :)

Re: CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 am

you can get Sharpie markers pretty cheap at the office supply places. Many of the earlier models had the pattern cast into the transmission cover, so there may be some floating around. Most places that sell decals also sell individual decals.

Re: CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 am

OEM Tractor parts sells individual decals. Also contact Maple-Hunter (765) 932-2027

Re: CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Roy, I checked around out in the shop. I thought I may have seen a broken set in the past. The only thing I could find was attached to the Super M. You can have it, but you have to take the whole tractor. :shock:

I got your mailing today. :thanx: I'll keep looking around, at least to satisfy my curiosity. Maybe by the Tug I'll find it or figure out I'm crazy.

:{_}: :{_}: I just checked in my desk and found one in a drawer. Can you wait until the Tug :?:

Re: CheapO question

Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes, sir. I sure can. Looking forward to the Tug like you just wouldn't believe. !!

:big smile:

Re: CheapO question

Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

I'd spent enough with OEM that I got my shift pattern decal for FREE, using points I'd accumulated. They did come back and charge me $3.00 shipping on my credit card, but I can deal with that. It came in a box so I know they didn't take the $3 and run. It went to packaging and postage.