This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

BUCKEYE CUBTUG DELIVERY OF LARGE ITEMS

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HAMILTONBOB
10+ Years
10+ Years

BUCKEYE CUBTUG DELIVERY OF LARGE ITEMS

Postby HAMILTONBOB » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 am

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ASKED, WE WILL BE GOING TO THE BUCKEYE CUBTUG IN JULY AND CAN DELIVER ITEMS. IF YOU NEED LARGE(OR SMALL) C-60 OR 154 ITEMS BROUGHT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. WE HAVE THE USUAL- COMPLETE NO-SMOKE ENGINES, REBUILDABLE SHORT BLOCKS (WITH PISTONS-CRANK-CAM-ETC),BLOCKS,FINALS,TRANSMISSIONS,TIRES,FRAMES, OR ANYTHING ELSE. JOE AND BOB AT HAMILTONBOBSCUBS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: BUCKEYE CUBTUG DELIVERY OF LARGE ITEMS

Postby Boss Hog » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Joe and Bob I will be getting in touch with you a week or 2 before the tug
Thanks David
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: BUCKEYE CUBTUG DELIVERY OF LARGE ITEMS

Postby Yogie » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Looking forward to meeting you guys, thanks for all the great deals on engine parts.
I'll be needing a couple R2 rear seal retainers, I'll send a email to see if you have any.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”