This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 deisle engine insall

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dirtbuggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62033

154 deisle engine insall

Postby dirtbuggy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Dalenj diesle engine in 154, It would be easyer if I had your address to send these pictures bacause they are many pics of this machine, I only had the frame, front axle , and rearend to buld from. Some one had even cut the pedals off of it, but it is what I wanted.I built the steering suport,put pedals under it have 100%power steering live hydralics. putting a hfarmall grill and hood on it. govendered the fuel pump. so I don,t know if the gas tank will fit over the engine .I would send some pics because I don`t know how yet If you would do that for me I`d appreciate it dirtbuggy [George} a lot of work

b52c130
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07869

Re: 154 deisle engine insall

Postby b52c130 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 am

George,
Please send the pictures to sargentd@optonline.net

I will size the pictures and post them for all on the forum to see.

Thanks, NJDale