This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Other websites of interest?

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Paul_NJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Other websites of interest?

Postby Paul_NJ » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:05 pm

Farmallcub.com is by far the most helpful, and "family - like" forum site I've found, and I start there each day. Another excellent forum site is YTMAG.com, particularly for other IH tractors than Cubs, and or course ATIS.com. But those are the only ones I know about.

I'd be interested to hear what other "forum type" sites you all follow, and any comments about them. I'm aware of redpowermagazine.com, but every once in awhile I hear reference to other sites that I never knew existed (there was a discussion the other day on something I think was called "tractorforum.com" that I never heard of.

It doesn't even have to be specific to tractors. There may be many great sites out there that I just don't know about. If you don't ask . . .

Would appreciate any recommendations.

Paul
51 Cub; IH 340 Utility; IH 240 Utility http://public.fotki.com/PWS/

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:25 pm

Paul, tractorforum.com is defunct. It has been replaced by mytractorforum.com. It's a nice forum but a little too many categories to suit me. There are many separate forums for tractors, lawn and garden, compact and every brand separately. lots of nice guys there but kind of hard to feel your way around.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:00 pm

I visit redpowermagazine.com regularly.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:09 am

Bigdog wrote:Paul, tractorforum.com is defunct. It has been replaced by mytractorforum.com. It's a nice forum but a little too many categories to suit me. There are many separate forums for tractors, lawn and garden, compact and every brand separately. lots of nice guys there but kind of hard to feel your way around.

After your first visit just visit new posts only. There is a button in the header to sort them out.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:03 am

I do that George but as I said, I like the site but even that list gets kind of cluttered. Maybe I should visit more often. :)
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Carm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21234
Tractors Owned: 1947 FCub 1948 FCub (FrankenCub), 1949 C, 1952 SA, 1963 IH 3414 Backhoe Diesel, 1960 Oliver 880 Diesel, 1945 Mack EF Fire Truck

Postby Carm » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:26 pm

I am on Mytarctorforum.com and redpowermagazine.com. BD mytractor has to be visited often, otherwise you will have 6 pages of posts. I mostly just check topics of interest to keep it lean, otherwise you will be there all day. Same with redpower. But they are great sites.

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:03 pm

Another tip about MYTF, you can collapse the catagories that don't interest you by clicking the arrows at the right of each heading. :wink: I like mytractorforum and visi there each day as well as here. I find it to be the same kind of friendly atmosphere (for the most part anyways), but I collapsed a bunch of the catagories that don't interest me.
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:02 pm

Same here.

I regularily visit these sites:

Antique Farmall Tractors , ATIS Cub Forum , Red Power , YTMag IH Forum and My Tractor Forum.

I find Red Power is interesting to a point, but there is way too much of off-topic weird stuff for my liking. TF.com used to be good, but had way too many sub-forums. Antique Farmall Tractors might become a good forum, but there is very little traffic, however, it seems to attract newbies searching for info that do not seem to find the other major forums. MTF is a nice forum and has some very interesting stuff, but it is LARGE and has many sub-forums which reflects the different interests of many of its members.

What I really like about this particular site is that it is CUB orientated and that is a perfect fit for what I am really interested in.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Web sites

Postby Eugene » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:11 am

http://www.allischalmers.com. Yah, I know. Hiss, boo.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”