This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dealer Decal Location Map Don't try this wuith dial up

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Dealer Decal Location Map Don't try this wuith dial up

Postby wdeturck » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 pm

DON'T TRY THIS WITH DIAL UP!
Dennis helped me to get this Google Map started like his Membership Map so I will post it here also. Thanks Dennis

I have got the first 50 decals of the 400 I have collected on this Dealer Decal Location Google Map. It will take some time to get them all over there but I will update this thread every 25 posts. I was unable to get the dealers name and link the decal with the site I started with IH Registry Dealer Decal Location. They also will have different color pins for(see chart on right side) to help identify the decals. If you have any of the yellow, white and blue(red pin) or know they were from a Cub Cadet dealer I will add them. I have gotten some decals from the members here. My main objective is to get the out of business dealers listed before they aren't remembered. Thanks for any help, decals or information.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Dealer Decal Location Map Don't try this wuith dial up

Postby Findoggy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Very Cool 8) I appreciate all of your time and effort in getting this information all in one spot. Thanks again,
Findoggy

pharmerphil3
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06468
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub
1961 Cub
1963 Cub
1964 Cub Cadet 70
1969 Cub Cadet 125
100 Spreader
144 Cultivator
3 Field Cultivator
22 Sickle Mower
193 Plow
54-Plow
59 Wood's Mower
2030 John Deere
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby pharmerphil3 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:10 pm

That is really nice; a lot of thought and effort went into it, thank you very much!
:thumbsup:

Phil

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 am

Thanks for the comments. I am still adding things as I go along. I found out most of the one still in business(yellow} have web sites so I'm making an active link on their NAME. If you see one that still in business that I don't know about please E-mail me or you think you have a decal I don't have also E-mail me. Thanks wdeturck@gmail.com. I might get to #75 today.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am

wdeturck wrote:DON'T TRY THIS WiTH DIAL UP!
Dennis helped me to get this Google Map started like his Membership Map so I will post it here also. Thanks Dennis

I have got the first 50 decals of the 400 I have collected on this Dealer Decal Location Google Map. It will take some time to get them all over there but I will update this thread every 25 posts. I was unable to get the dealers name and link the decal with the site I started with IH Registry Dealer Decal Location. They also will have different color pins for(see chart on right side) to help identify the decals. If you have any of the yellow, white and blue(red pin) or know they were from a Cub Cadet dealer I will add them. I have gotten some decals from the members here. My main objective is to get the out of business dealers listed before they aren't remembered. Thanks for any help, decals or information.

I Have finished the first archive(1-95 decals) of the IH Registry's Dealer Decal Location. I have changed the format and the picture of the decal will be shown and there is a link to the IH registry where it's stored and there may be more information available at the decal number. I did find out that if type in Cub Cadet in "Search nearby" it will locate Cub Cadet Dealers nearby.

spadra
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 97303
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub
1951 Super A
1967 Cub Cadet 123

Postby spadra » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Geezer -

Are you having server issues with "IHregistry.com"? I've tried several times recently to look at the site, but it appears that the server isn't responding.

matt

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218

Postby Paul B » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 pm

The IH Registry site crashed a couple of weeks ago and "they" are working to get it back up and running, but it is not back up at this time.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Dealer decal Map: the map with the dealer's name and address's will come up but I lost the links to the picture and the link I had back to the IH Registry. I have all the pictures but I can't use them till I get a site that I can store them on. Will have to see if the IH Registry comes up with something I can use. Haven't worked on them as I was waiting for the new format. Now I'm waiting till the IH Registry comes back .

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 am

Concord Truck and Tractor and later Moeller Truck and Tractor in Concord, NC. Building floor and footing remain, building gone, is a parking lot for Barber-Scotia College. Not sure of name, but IH dealership building in Salisbury still standing. Has not been a dealership for a very long time, Electrical contractor now. BTW, I heard that Williams-Trull burned recently. The Dealer in Lexington used to be Tedder.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

spadra
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 97303
1951 Super A
1967 Cub Cadet 123

Postby spadra » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Hopefully you get your data "issues" sorted out with a minimum of pain and cost :D

Has anyone maintained a general IH dealer registry, or more specifically locations of the old pylon / base of operations buildings? The architecture of these buildings fascinates me. As I drive about the countryside, I'll come across one of the pylon buildings and invariably it's painted some odd-ball color and has hot tubs or motor scooters sitting out in front. It would be nice to see a registry before they all vanish.

matt

wdeturck wrote:Dealer decal Map: the map with the dealer's name and address's will come up but I lost the links to the picture and the link I had back to the IH Registry. I have all the pictures but I can't use them till I get a site that I can store them on. Will have to see if the IH Registry comes up with something I can use. Haven't worked on them as I was waiting for the new format. Now I'm waiting till the IH Registry comes back .
International Harvester Dealers of the Past
http://www.ihdealerspast.net

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 pm

I asked the owner of the CC dealership if he had any stickers from the old IH dealership and he said he didn't. Same family but the CC dealer is a different name, Bulk Lawn and Garden in Middletown, RI.

Will a picture do? This dealership has been closed for at least 20 years. Funny location, a big building in a residential neighborhood. Looks like they knocked it down and built something new: http://tinyurl.com/26jho7r (it was on the road marked 'Bowler LN' on the map)

1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:16 am

Buzzard Wing: I saved the picture of the dealership decal and will at least get added to my collection when I go back to work on the decals this winter. Thanks.

Image is a picture of http://www.ihcollectors-chapter17.org/IH Collectors Chapter 17 building the are buying and has been preserved as it was when it was a dealership.

SundaySailor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
2000 Simplicity Landlord DLX
1988 JD 322 Garden Tractor with hydraulic scoop, 54" scrape blade and 48" mower deck, Haban 3 pt hitch sickle bar mower

2014 LS XR3032H w/ FEL and BH

Postby SundaySailor » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 am

danovercash wrote: BTW, I heard that Williams-Trull burned recently.

Williams-Trull indeed did burn down a couple of years ago - under suspicious circumstances. I saw something about a lawsuit involving the former company and the insurance company's court docket. Crying shame it happened. I used to do order a lot of parts from them. They were very knowledgable about Cubs, Cub Cadets, and a number of the other IH tractors.

I remember seeing some huge IH tractor that had been restored. It looked like it filled one of the work areas it was so big. Of course, being a small man myself, anything would look big to me. :lol:
Though trillions and trillions of eyes have been watching the skies for as long as human memory exists, no gods nor angels have been seen or documented outside of religion. The number of spaceships being sighted however has become much more prevalent.

NicholasH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 54082

Postby NicholasH » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

I seen a Stillwater Farm equipment on the map do you have a decal for that? I am searching for a decal from that implement for the tracto i am restoring. please get back to me thanks.

Return to “Cub Cadet”