This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

FAST HITCH ROCKSHAFT BUSHINGS

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
Circle of Safety: Y

FAST HITCH ROCKSHAFT BUSHINGS

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:49 am

There's been many replies to both my pm and email addy for the bushings. I am compiling a list of names only right now to get a number to make. Please don't send any addresses right now, as I'll surely hide them from myself and have to ask for them again! (yes, I do suffer from C.R.S.) So, don't think since I haven't sent replies, that I'm ignoring the requests.

1018 crs is a bit pricey in my opinion, I'm thinking of switching to hot rolled A-36 which should work out just fine. the parts will be machined all over anyhow, so no scale will be left. Anyone have any objections or concerns about that grade of steel choice??

One more thing for the experts: "IF" and I do mean 'if' I decide to try and get fancy and machine in the IH part #, will that be a copyright or patent issue? Is reproducing these things in itself a problem with IHCase? It would be nice to get the near authenticity, but I don't want to step on toes or lose my house and property over it either!! -Just bein safe- :wink:

-Marion

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Peter S
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01085
Tractors Owned: 1951 cub
1963 cub

Postby Peter S » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:39 am

The call-out on the dwg was 1010, but A36 is okay.
Peter

1951 Cub, 1963 Cub

sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby sviennadan » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:30 pm

Has anyone seen bushings like this for the front rockshaft? That is where my wear is occurring.

Return to “Farmall Cub”