This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Binoculars

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Binoculars

Postby Jim Reid » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 am

I purchased a pair of Swarovski binoculars about twent years ago they are 8x30 and i am well satisified with them over the years they didn't seem to be as clear as they once were so i called Swarovski they told me to send them to them and they would check them i did and apparently they did a complete tune up they are as clear as when i bought them and the good news NO CHARGE i am not advertising for Swarovski just letting you know that i am happy with their product.

Jim

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Binoculars

Postby ricky racer » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

It's always nice to hear when a company steps up and doe's something like this. Anytime a company stands behind it's product like that, it should be posted for others to see. Thank you for the post.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Binoculars

Postby ricky racer » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 pm

In keeping with my previous post here, I have to comment on my trail camera. It is a Wild Game Innovations Infrared camera. I had problems getting my computer to recognize the SD card which contained the digital images from the camera. Numerous e-mails ensued and they sent me a new CD or two to try to download the software and eventually sent me a new camera. I have to give them props for standing behind their products too.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”