This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

REAR DISCS AND RIMS-SAME AS THE CUB ???

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
Circle of Safety: Y

REAR DISCS AND RIMS-SAME AS THE CUB ???

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:46 am

Have two rear ends from MM-Avery Model V Tractor. The castings have raised letters that reads: BF AVERY TRU DRAFT OUTFIT.

There are two complete wheels and tires on each one. They look like Cub wheels in every way to me.

Any one know if they are the same? Or, maybe previuos owner put Cub wheels on it...I don't know.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Chuck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Chuck » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:31 pm

I'll have to check mine. I have my cub and a v setting side by side in the shed. I know they are very similar just not sure if they are exactly alike.
I'll get back later this evening.

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:52 pm

Chuck, can you email me a high res pic of the V, one from each view of the tractor? Left, Right, rear, front. I have parts I need to identify. Do you have any implements for the V? any high resolution pics of: plow; cultivators; planter; and hydraulic units would be AWESOME !!!

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:48 pm

If you've got 'em side-by-side, or close enough to say so, take some measurements. They might not be identical, but it would be cool to find out if they were interchangeable.

Tractors0130
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Tractors0130 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:51 pm

Would you want to sell a pair of the rear wheels from the Avery V or anything else ? I've got one that is missing the rear rims due to calcium leaking and rotting them :( . Thanks

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:26 pm

Will check next time I'm up at Mom's for sizes. I know there was a set of Cub rear weights on the one and it was a perfect fit. If my memory serves me right the rubber on them is 9-24.

Anyone have detailed high res pics of the tractor and implements I mentioned to share??

It will go a long way towards identifying parts that I have so they don't go to the landfill. :(

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218

Postby Paul B » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:17 am

Marion
Go to http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/gall ... o_view.cgi, type in Avery V in the search block, and you will get about 5 pictures of Avery V's, a couple with cultivators, that may help you. There is one in the picture classified ads of Yesterdays tractor, but it appears to have the grill, hood, gas tank and engine (Continental I think) from a McCormick model 50-T or 50-AW hay baler, rather than what Avery originally installed.

Chuck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Chuck » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:39 am

Sorry it took so long to get back. Came down with a bug that has had me pretty well knocked down for the last week!
Anyway I finally got back out and compared my V and Cub. Same size rims and tires and I believe they would bolt on each other if you were of a mind. V's came with 2 different style rear wheel. Demountable rim and welded rim (one piece rim and center). Mine has the earlier one piece style. I'll try to get some pics.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”