This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Something Different

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Something Different

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 am

I haven't seen a loader set up like this before. It's a gas burner with diesel emblems. Also, notice the weight box on the back, and it's contents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180583382221&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Re: Something Different

Postby Bigdog » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 am

Bud - different doesn't begin to describe it! It is kind of neat though!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bus Driver » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Possibly I failed to see the information, but I have not determined where the unit is located.
Luck favors those who are prepared

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 pm

I don't know why people put listings on eBay then say "local pickup" or "local pickup only" and list their location as "United States". Sometimes they include the information but bury it somewhere in the detailed information (that you wouldn't bother to wade through if you knew it was half way across the country). In this case, it is buried at the bottom:
If mailing payment, please send payment to 18900 N. Webster, Spring Hill, KS 66083. Feel free to call 913-731-8920, for assistance or if directions are needed.

Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub

Postby Steve Butram » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Jim Becker wrote:I don't know why people put listings on eBay then say "local pickup" or "local pickup only" and list their location as "United States". Sometimes they include the information but bury it somewhere in the detailed information (that you wouldn't bother to wade through if you knew it was half way across the country). In this case, it is buried at the bottom:
If mailing payment, please send payment to 18900 N. Webster, Spring Hill, KS 66083. Feel free to call 913-731-8920, for assistance or if directions are needed.

I'm with you on that one Jim. I too had to really look through the information to find the location.
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D

Postby Gary Dotson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 am

Ebay has made a minor tweak to the listings. The location does not appear in the top of the listing, just click the "other info" button and it's right there plain as day. I first noticed this change a couple weeks ago. It's not a big deal, but I think they fixed something that wasn't broken.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”