This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

your opinion

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

your opinion

Postby Maritimer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:13 pm

Ok guy's, don't get mad at me for mentioning this, I know this is a cub site.....but I was on my way to cruise a lot today and I seen a really beutifull Allis wd45 with all new rubber, starts like a top and has a loader on it, with a wide front end. He wants 2200.00 for it. Is this e reasonable price he's asking? It still has all original paint on it. It must of been stored in a barn
Mike
My dad once told me if it wasn't for bad luck......I wouldn't have any luck at all......

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:29 pm

Hey Mike
I like the ol' 45s. It was the first tractor I ever drove. I think like any other tractor, the price will vary with location.

Around here, I have seen nice repaints go for about that asking price. But I think it all depends on what shape the tractor is in. If the original paint is nice and it runs out real good, plus with a loader. I would give it a look.

I would most likey throw him a lower offer if I was interested. See what he does.

Just my 2 pennies.
Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

WD45

Postby Eugene » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:38 am

MidMissouri $2200.00 (US dollars) would be top dollar even with the loader. Locally, the WD45 would bring between $1000.00 and $1200.00 at auction and priced a couple hundred dollars more at one of the tractor dealers.

OH. Check out the rear rims. Those spin out rims are EXPENSIVE to replace if rusted out. New rear tires, a big plus ($400 to $500 for the pair). Wide front end add another $250. Loader another $200.

WD45 is one great tractor.

As Guy states, start the bidding several hundered under the stated price.

I think $2200.00 Canadian would be in the ball park.

Eugene

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”