This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

H decal placement

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

H decal placement

Postby Maritimer » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:52 pm

Anyone have any idea where the decals go for the H? Mine is a 53 and would like to see some pics of the proper placement of all the decals if someone can help me.
Mike
My dad once told me if it wasn't for bad luck......I wouldn't have any luck at all......

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:28 pm

Maritimer, Guy Fay's Guide to the Letter Series book is an excellent resource for decal placement. Which decals in particular do you need information on?
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:40 pm

Mike:

Guy Fay's Originality Guide is hard to get locally, Chapters does not carry it.. I got my copy from Amazon.com. They have a Canadian web site too, and it comes in a couple days.

As Big Dog said, it is a great book and everyone who has a letter series tractor of any type should own a copy.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Maritimer » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:51 pm

Thanks guy's, I'll have to look at purchasing one. BD, Unfortunatly its all of them.
My dad once told me if it wasn't for bad luck......I wouldn't have any luck at all......

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:55 pm

Well, the major ones are pretty obvious. The shift pattern goes on the headlight bar, what other ones are there? I can check my H to see what is where but I don't think all of them are on it.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Maritimer » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:14 pm

Well, there are a few warning ones, drain here, I forget the rest of them, I'll have to look at them tomarrow and see what they all are. The obvious ones are ok.The only ones that I new are the light switch, oil filter one and the shifter one. all else except the main one I am stumped

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:57 pm

Bigdog wrote:Well, the major ones are pretty obvious. The shift pattern goes on the headlight bar, what other ones are there? I can check my H to see what is where but I don't think all of them are on it.

I thought the shift pattern went on the fuel tank. I have seen a lot of them on the headlight bar though.

Maritimer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Maritimer » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:41 am

Yes, I have seen them on the fuel tank also, on the earlier ones. I have a 53 and I think it goes on the headlite bar. I few pics that I have shows that anyway.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”