[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - oink oink

oink oink

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 pm

:D

Re: oink oink

Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:55 am

Boss, that's the cleanest pig pen I've ever seen. :lol: :lol: Nice, healthly critters you have there.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 am

Harold, pigs are very smart. Boss potty trains all of them. :D

Bob

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 am

Thats alotta pigs Boss.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Harold, pigs are very smart. Boss potty trains all of them. :D

Bob

:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm

grumpy wrote:
Bob McCarty wrote:Harold, pigs are very smart. Boss potty trains all of them. :D

Bob

Grumpy,

Nothing humorous about it. It is a fact that pigs are very easy to 'potty train.' Rectangular pens work best, eat and sleep in one end of the pen and poop in the other. Makes cleanup fairly easy.

Bill

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 am

The spotted one with the white stripe around the middle is a neat looking one !

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:
grumpy wrote:

Bob

Grumpy,

Nothing humorous about it. It is a fact that pigs are very easy to 'potty train.' Rectangular pens work best, eat and sleep in one end of the pen and poop in the other. Makes cleanup fairly easy.

Bill

It just struck me as humorous. My grandfather used to raise pigs and his always pooped in one corner. Just never looked at it as Potty training. 8) Grump