This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I guess age is catching up with me

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

I guess age is catching up with me

Postby Brent » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 am

:? :? :?
I have habit of leaving my cell phone in jacket pockets then can't find it when I need it. I've been trying to take it out the minute I come in the house and place it in a tray on the kitchen counter, my wife's idea. I've been doing pretty well the last couple of weeks. Yesterday, I was looking all over for it and realized I was talking to my son on it. At least it wasn't lost!
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: I guess age is catching up with me

Postby Bob McCarty » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:22 am

Brent, The good thing about cell phones is that you can always have someone call your number while you listen for the ringing. :D

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Postby Mr E » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Brent, The good thing about cell phones is that you can always have someone call your number while you listen for the ringing. :D

Bob

and walk...and listen....and walk some more..........and listen................. :oops:
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Postby Brent » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm

That's my normal routine! So far I've been lucky!
Always try the easiest thing first.

Peter Person
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06076

Postby Peter Person » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Brent, The good thing about cell phones is that you can always have someone call your number while you listen for the ringing. :D

Bob

Except when they are on vibrate or silence. Just ask my boys!
Aron lost his cell phone plowing the pumpkin patch at Cecils' at CubFest Northeast 2009.
Erik lost his during a night game of "Capture the Flag" in the fall.

Peter
1957 Farmall Cub "Emory", Fast-Hitch, L-F194 Plow & Colter, L-38 Disc Harrow, Cub-54A Blade, Cub-22 Sickle Bar Mower, IH 100 Blade

Circle of Safety

lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Postby lildog » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 pm

I always carry my phone in my pants pocket. It goes straight from there to the charger at bedtime. The other night, I went to put it on the charger and it wasn't in my pocket. Looked in all the regular places - it has a habit of slipping out of my pocket through the recliner. No good. Had the wife call it and finally found it in my coat pocket on the back porch. I never put it in my coat pocket, but my defense is that this is a new coat, so it didn't know it wasn't supposed to have my phone.
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Bob

we have Wii party and theres a game in it thats like hide-and-seek but with Wii remotes that play an animal sound every 10 seconds. it's similar to it. And it is really fun! :D
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”