This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Changing Your Forum Screen Name

Video How To Links Forum. Link to Google & YouTube Cub/Cadet How To Videos
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Changing Your Forum Screen Name

Postby Barnyard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Since I first started ordering the Cubfest name tags several years ago I have had a couple members ask if there was a way to change their screen name. Yes, there is a way and it is easier than many think. Here is an easy to follow video that explains the simple steps to change your identity to all on the forum.

I have noticed that since the forum has been updated recently that almost 2500 user names have been deleted from the membership roles. These all appear to have been folks whole signed up for membership many years ago but never made a single post. If you wanted a different name when you joined but it was taken, you may have a chance to get it now. Sorry guys, but the name “Jeff Silvey” is still taken!

While you are there, you can also change your password to a more stronger one as Dennis described last week.

There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Video How To's”