This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cadet clutch

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

cadet clutch

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:47 am

This link was posted on the ATIS antique tractor email last night. It is primarily for people making pulling tractors from cub cadets, but has good info on repairing clutch, whether a puller or not.
http://members.aol.com/pullingtractor/clutch.htm
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:25 am

Thanks John, :wink:

I have two of these tractors and they are used all the time.I’m saving this info to a disc and putting it in a file.

Jack Fowler

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Clutch

Postby Eugene » Tue May 03, 2005 12:46 am

Just posted to bring this message and Brian Miller's info to the top of the list.

Eugene

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Tue May 03, 2005 5:23 am

Although that is mainly dealing with pullers there is a lot of useful Cub Cadet and Engine information on that site. Thanks for refreshing our memory banks.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sat May 07, 2005 7:06 am

I bought one of Brian’s clutch set ups about a year ago for one of my Cadets. No problems or no sign of problems yet. Every year I had to spend $160.00 on a clutch assembly for one of my Cadets. Brian built me a heavier unit for half the cost.

Brain also repaired a Carburetor for me on an industrial lawn mower with a Kohler engine. The savings on that was $80.00.

Thanks John for posting Brian’s site. :wink: :!: :!:

Jack Fowler

Return to “Cub Cadet”