This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Next restoration after my Cub

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Vern Campbell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04664
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub

Next restoration after my Cub

Postby Vern Campbell » Sun May 08, 2005 6:46 pm

While visiting my mother today, she gave me this picture of my Dad, my older sister, and me. (I'm the handsome lad in the manly baby blue snow suit :oops:) . I'm sitting on the fender of Dad's 1955 Jeep Utility Wagon. His (now my) Cub was the first vehicle I ever drove; his '62 Utility Wagon with the Hurricane 6 was the first car I ever drove--he started me early. I've always wanted to find one to restore, but I've had no luck finding one that isn't all rusted out in this neck of the woods. Keep me in mind, you fellas in states with less salt air and less salt on the winter roads, if you should come across one. I'd love to find one.
Vern
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/55cub/DadJenMe.jpg[/img][/img]
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.--Will Rogers

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

spaulman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby spaulman » Sun May 08, 2005 9:23 pm

Vern,

Good luck in your search. That is a great picture of your dad, sister and you with the wagon. You might check out willystech.com. They have a great parts board and a Yahoogroups based email list. The knowledge is on-par with Farmallcub.com.

If you are interested, you can see some pictures of the CJ2A that I restored here.
Scott Paulman
1955 Cub - C.C.

Vern Campbell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04664
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub

Postby Vern Campbell » Mon May 09, 2005 11:36 am

spaulman,
That is one fine looking CJ2A you have. You did a beautiful job. And the smile on your helper's face looks just the smile on my 5 year old's when he is on my '55 Cub with me. You can't beat help like that! Thanks for the tip on the Willys site. :D Great information and for sale board. Looks like a good chance to find what I'm looking for!
Vern
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.--Will Rogers

Return to “Off Topic”