This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

paint color for #1 cart

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
camptonih
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

paint color for #1 cart

Postby camptonih » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Not sure if there is a certain code or number for the paint color for the #1 carts , I have two that I would like paint and then sell .
If anybody has any info on this it would be a big help. Thanks Matt

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218

Re: paint color for #1 cart

Postby Paul B » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

The #1 cart was built from 1960 to 1967 and should be IH 901 white. That shade will have to be mixed by an automotive paint company (I'm told International Truck dealers can get or have that shade, but I haven't tried them)
I use Nason (from Dupont) Ful Cryl, paint code #4976 ID A , Acrylic enamel. It is a 1969 Ford color called New Lime, and it is computer match to a color sample I have from a NOS can of IH 901 white. The paint has a slight greenish tint to it.

After the 901 white, IH used a 902 white that had a grayish tint, and then went to 935 white that has a slightly beige tint. It is hard to tell the paints apart unless you can see all three shades together. With some age and sun, all three of those colors will fade to the same shade of white that you normally see on a faded IH tractor or Cub Cadet.

camptonih
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: paint color for #1 cart

Postby camptonih » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks for the information,I will try to get that paint . Thanks Matt

Return to “Cub Cadet”