This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Speeder

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Mr Ziffel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20106
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub with 193 plow, snow plow. Woods 59 mower. unknown disk, John Deere spring-tooth harrow, 2009 New Holland T1510, Massey Ferguson Mod 25 Disc (I think)
Circle of Safety: Y

Speeder

Postby Mr Ziffel » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 am

There was a middle aged guy who bought a brand new sports car. He took off down the road, flooring it up to 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. "This is great!" he thought and floored it some more.

He looked in his rear view mirror and there was a State Trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blasting. "I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he floored it some more and flew down the road at well over 100 mph.

Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing" and pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the State Trooper to catch up with him.

The Trooper pulled in behind him and walked up to the vehicle. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch, "My shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday the 13th; If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked back at the Trooper and said, "Last week my wife ran off with a State Trooper........ I thought you were bringing her back."

The State Trooper said, "Have a nice day."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Speeder

Postby Rudi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 am

Priceless :lol: :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55

Postby Rick Prentice » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 am

That started my day off with a good laugh, Thank You :lol:
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Josh Blair
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38474
Tractors Owned: 1950 F-cub
1951 F-cub
1967 Massey Ferguson 150

Postby Josh Blair » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:42 am

:weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :weaping: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :wave: :wave: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :big afro:
Josh Blair in Mt.Pleasant TN
Image Image

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

i'm still giggling, 'cause it was funny!! :lol: :lol:
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”