You know, green, blue, orange, etc...
Moderator: Team Cub
That is a nice looking tractor, Don!!
- 501 Club
- Posts: 2281
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm
- Zip Code: 54911
- Tractors Owned: -
1960 Yellow Loboy
Despeeder, FH Rototiller, / FH York Rake, FH plow, 152 Disk plow, Woods brush mower, Wagner Loader, Grader Blades, 23-A Disc Harrow. Spike tooth harrow
FORD JUBILEE with Sherman 12-speed
1953 Ford F-100 Jubilee
Cadet 108 with mower and snow thrower -Cadet 1650 with deck and thrower
- Circle of Safety: Y
Nice Super "A"!! My first tractor was straight Model "A". Very dependable and strong!
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:43 pm
- Location: Bucksport,Me. 04416
- Zip Code: 04416
- Tractors Owned: 1940 Farmall A, 1946 David Bradley,1948 F-Cub,Cub 22 Mower,194 Plow,Cub 3 Cultivator,54A Grader/Snow Blade, A-Cub 33 Bean Harvester
Nice tractor, I have a original painting of one on our collectors cabinet.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 pm
- Zip Code: 28645
very nice super A
Tractors are like watermelons..Eat the red and throw away the green!!
Brendan Dixon Greenville NC
Brendan In NC
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm
- Location: Greenville N.C
- Zip Code: 27858
Return to Tractors (non-Cub/Lo-Boy/Cadet) Photos
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest