Here's an old project of mine. This 680 (actually the PO) was the cause of a garage fire. Apparently the gas cap was lost and replaced with a rag. After mowing, was parked beside the gas water heater, and you can imagine the outcome. The fuel tank, dash, wiring, carb, tires, were all melted. (the hour meter showed 75hrs total) The mower deck and hydro were untouched. I repaired this old girl about 15 years ago, and have been using it ever since. I bought it from the Ins. Co. very reasonably. The blade I built from scrap (quick hitch included) as well as the tilt bed trailer which has the guts to haul around a 350 V8. I'm on the 3rd mower deck, and overhauled the engine 2 years ago. (bored 20 over) It has a 12hp Kohler single.
Unfortunately, I took no "before" photos, here's the "after".
New paint, decals, tires, etc, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.