This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

simplicity

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ranchruler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44601

simplicity

Postby ranchruler » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

How much money do you guys think I should sell my simplicity 4211 for? :?: runs very nice has mower deck :D :) :( :o :shock: :? :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8) :evil: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :||): :)): :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :{_}: :-:-): :censored: :big smirk: :headbang :big afro:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: simplicity

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Do not know anything about that model or the condition of your mower, but Simplicity is one of the better mowers made. Even is they are now owned by Briggs and Stratton.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: simplicity

Postby dgrapes59 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

They don't seem to sell for what they are worth, especially vs. what is available today. I have a 4210 from the 70's that I use a few times a year and it works fine, it is well built. The values I have seen are all over the board, as were their condition. Price it at what it is worth to you and if it sells you will be happy with the results.

Good luck,
David

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”