This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Times are changing

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Times are changing

Postby dakcub » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Well I might bite the bullet and sell my 63 at a huge loss...keeping seafaom around
And that makes room for a new project.
Robert (always willing to try anything) Miller

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Times are changing

Postby coppersmythe » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm

now THAT would look great pulling a trailer with seafoam on it. coppersmythe....................................................

calcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 95032
Tractors Owned: 2- 1952 Cubs

Postby calcub » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Good find dakcub....... that truck looks like a neat project. Let me know if you decide not to move on it. I could get real interested.
Orv,
Los Gatos

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I guess it has mechanical brakes.
If not do your self a favor and replace the suicide brakes with a master cylinder with separate front and rear chambers. I forcefully had that brought home to me last Saturday when a rear brake line burst. At least I had the front brakes to get me home. Kind of scarey.

Edit to correct spelling
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

smallfarm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43078

Postby smallfarm » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Love the "T"'s as much as the cubs. Have three of one and one of the other. Kind-a looks like a late 25? (nickle radiator and small drum parking brakes? I see it must have been in a wreck as the frame got knocked loose and is layn' on the ground under the car :D The T is much like the cub--God loved them both-- he let Ford and IH make so many of them. Good luck with it. If you arn't already a member, please join the MTFCA and the MTFCI. (both with people as nice as Cub People( and looking at this forum that is saying a lot.)
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070

Postby Bill E Bob » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Well Robert, trading an unwanted memory for something wanted has got to be a good deal (even if the wanted is a Model T) :wink:

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 pm

I've been working on cars about all my life and they all look alike to me except the A's and T's.
When the boys at the shop ask me about a car I worked on earlier and I always shake my head and say, if it wasn't a T or A I don't remember nothin...
Someday I'd love to have one to build.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”