This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The Dishwasher!

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

The Dishwasher!

Postby Barnyard » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 pm

A young fella went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of Kentucky.

They spent a great evening chatting the night away, and the next morning the grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. However, the grandson noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking, 'Are these plates clean?'

His grandfather replied, 'They're as clean as cold water can get 'em. Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Sonny!'

For lunch the old man made hamburgers and again the young man was concerned about the plates, as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, 'Are you sure these plates are clean?'

Without looking up the old man said, 'I told you before, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear another word about it!'

Later that afternoon, the grandson was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.

The boy yelled and said, 'Grandpa, your dog won't let me get to my car'.

Without diverting his attention from what he was doing the old man shouted!

'Coldwater, go lay down now, yah hear me!'
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: The Dishwasher!

Postby John(videodoc) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 am

YUK!

Charles (49) Mo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63031

Uninvited guests

Postby Charles (49) Mo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Heard one similar years ago ----

Seems a couple was having uninvited guests show up just before dinner. The lady always managed to stretch the meal to feed the visitors. This went on for months. Finally frustrated, she waited till they showed up again and had another free meal but were still in the kitchen. All the used plates were put down on the floor and the dog licked them clean. She then took the plates and put them back in the cabinet. -- Result, no more just before dinner guests...

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

i just found this joke on a HIGHLIGHTS MAGAZENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Dad used to tell the same one, except it was rag and 2 waters. Dog and 2 cats
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”