This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Opening Day of Archery Season

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Opening Day of Archery Season

Postby ricky racer » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Well, today was opening day of Michigan's Archery Season. I awoke bright and early this morning, ate a good breakfast, got dressed and headed out....to my daughters Volleyball Tournament where her team lost every game they played. Long day. :(

Tomorrow I'll get up eat a good breakfast, get dressed and go to Church (a priority in my life) but later in the day, I'm planning on looking at another area Cub that has been listed for sale for a while. I have spoken with the owner a couple of times but haven't been able to make connections yet. Hopefully, we can make connections tomorrow.

I'll make it out into the woods soon.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ToddW
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 54911
Tractors Owned: -
1951 F-Cub
1960 Yellow Loboy
Despeeder, FH Rototiller, / FH York Rake, FH plow, 152 Disk plow, Woods brush mower, Wagner Loader, Grader Blades, 23-A Disc Harrow. Spike tooth harrow
FORD JUBILEE with Sherman 12-speed
1953 Ford F-100 Jubilee
Cadet 108 with mower and snow thrower -Cadet 1650 with deck and thrower

Re: Opening Day of Archery Season

Postby ToddW » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:55 pm

our season opened a couple weeks ago.
Like other years...I only see does and fawns right now. Own a doe bedding area 40 acre lowland

some signs of rubs..but in about 2 weeks there will be a LOT of buck activity until about 3rd week in november

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Re: Opening Day of Archery Season

Postby Yogie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

You sound like me this year Rick, I've set a couple stands but just don't have the get up to go. :roll:
Don't understand it, just really don't care for it this year. :roll:
Maybe when it turns colder it'll kick in. :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”