This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Who sell's the correct seat for my '68 125?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
k. hansen'49cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Who sell's the correct seat for my '68 125?

Postby k. hansen'49cub » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:07 pm

I'm looking for the original low back fiberglass pan seat, white cover ,blue pipeing ,any suppliers out there? or have to find a used one?
Keith

'39JD B
'49 cub
'52 8n
'53 Golden Jubilee
And a whole bunch of Cub Cadets.....

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:25 am

Don't know of anyone selling new seats. May find a good, used one on ebay or maybe a member of this board will have one to sell. I got an original rubber seat for my '66 102 that way. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:58 am

You will have to find a used one, new ones are no longer available. There are reproductions of just the fiberglass pan, but they do not have the padding, seat covering, or the the blue piping. I do not believe the piping is available (in the correct blue color) either. If you find a used one, there are some people recovering the seats, but the material has a seam in it to help it fit the form of the seat pad, and they also have to reuse the piping, so be sure the piping is good on any used seat you get. The original seat pad/cover was vacuum formed or molded to fit the seat pan.

Return to “Cub Cadet”