another "Whatzit" **I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE**

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I had a member of our tractor club (out of work) needing gas money, so I gave him what he needed for these. Have no idea what they are, I figure they might make neat flower pot holders??

They are the same thing, but 2 different sizes.

Here they are

Last edited by Former Member on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Belt pulleys off a power unit?

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Looks like flower pot holders to me! :lol:

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm

some sort of wheel/center adaptor?

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm

sgtbull wrote:some sort of wheel/center adaptor?

My thoughts too.

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I would guess different size flat belt pulleys. They mount to a common what ever and give different speeds at the same governed engine speed. That is my guess.
I ASSUME that both pictures are of the same object from different sides.

Re: another "Whatzit"

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Yes Bill. Both sides of each part. the center hole and small flange on each are the same. The large ends are 2 different sizes. I will have to look for part #s I guess.

Re: another "Whatzit"

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 am

looks like a hub off a skidder to me

Re: another "Whatzit"

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:15 pm

those are hub / wheel adapters

Re: another "Whatzit" **I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE**

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:50 pm

After some research, we found that they are....

High carbon steel water pipe flanges. The small one is 3.5" to 8" the larger is 3.5" to 12". Made in India buy a company that makes them up to 10'-12' in diameter.

Thanks for all the guesses. I have a nice set of flower pots I guess. :big afro:

Re: another "Whatzit" **I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE**

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:12 pm

They look like the 'foot adapters' for mounting a fire hydrant to the buried water line. You might be able to sell them a local municipal water company or a road building contractor.